How do I request to take photographs or film footage of/at your premises or of your staff/services?
Please get in touch with the NCH&C communications team for permission to film or take photographs of our premises, staff and/or services before it takes place. If we can support the request, we will.
We’ve put together some guidelines which we ask the media to follow when taking photographs or filming at our trust:
- To help us with your request, please give us as much notice as possible.
- In order to protect our patients and staff, photography and filming is not allowed in some areas of the trust. Proper consent must be obtained before filming or photographing patients and/or staff.
- We don’t usually approve requests to film or photograph general shots of our premises and/or our staff or ‘pieces to camera’ that don’t directly relate to the work of NCH&C.
- We ask all media professionals on site to be accompanied by a member of our staff at all times.
- Please follow infection control procedures including using hand gel on entering and leaving clinical areas.
Anyone who is found filming or taking photographs at the hospital without permission will be asked to leave immediately, and footage and photographs may be confiscated.
How do I submit a Freedom of Information request or a Subject Access Request to NCH&C?
Please visit our dedicated section on accessing information we hold.